Next Post

Are you a CMO worried about budget? Read this

[ad_1] Brand vs. demand generation  Nowhere is this lack of good data more obvious than in brand/awareness activity. Prevailing wisdom suggests that brand campaigns should account for 60% of advertising budgets, with demand generation making up the remaining 40%. The reality, however, is very different. According to LinkedIn’s latest B2B […]