There is always a gap between what we have and what we want. And we try hard to fulfill that gap to achieve satisfaction in our lives. For some it can be an expensive gadget, to visit an exotic location, to fund for higher education, to remodel your home, to plan that fairy tale wedding, to buy that furniture which you have been eyeing for long, to set up a small scale business, to purchase a two-wheeler and for some it can be to deal with medical emergency situations, to finance unexpected medical bills, or to consolidate credit card bills or other small debts.
To fund such an additional requirement of funds, a regular salaried person is always faced with a monetary shortfall. And it is also not advisable to touch upon the savings of the life which one keeps it aside. To deal with the situation of cash crunch and to keep pedaling of regular household expenses, Personal Loan has emerged as a great option. Available at attractive interest rates and with a host of other benefits Personal Loans has been driving the country’s economy with its growth in consumption in the past decade. With the growing popularity in recent years, the portfolio of Personal Loan has fuelled the country’s growth to a large extent. An additional benefit of Personal loans is its double benefit of quick access of funds, without putting up any collateral as security.
If you are in need of finances to meet any of the requirements mentioned above, ICICI Bank Personal loans are the best option to choose for owing to its competitive interest rates and flexible repayment options. You can avail Personal Loan up to Rs 20 lakh from ICICI Bank. You can either apply Personal Loan Online or personally visit the bank branch and fill the application form along with the submission of required documents. If you wish to avoid waiting in long queues and to save time in doing the rounds of the bank, you can visit the bank’s website and with just a few clicks you can evaluate your eligibility and upload the documents required for the application of the loan application process. Even if you are new to the website, you can easily go ahead and upload the documents.
Features and Benefits of ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- You can get cash in your accounts, within a few hours.
- Minimal Documentation
- Same Interest rate for the entire tenure
- The hassle-free loan application process, approval, and disbursement
- Flexible EMI Options
Eligibility Criteria for Salaried
- Individuals who are in between 23-58 years of age.
- Individuals should be drawing a salary of Rs 17,500 from the employer
( Rs 25,000 from for applicants residing in Mumbai and Delhi and Rs 20,000 for applicants residing in Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, and Kolkata).
- He/She should be employed for a minimum of 2 years.
- He/She should be residing in the current address for at least 1yr.
Eligibility Criteria for Self Employed
- An individual should be in the age ranging from 28 years (self-employed) 25 years (for Doctors). At the maximum age – 65 years.
- Minumum turnover for Professionals should be Rs 15lac and for nonprofessionals should be Rs 40lakhs.
- Minimum Profit after tax should be Rs 2 lacs for Proprietorship firms/ Self Employed Individuals and Rs 1lacs for non-professionals as per audited financials.
- An individual should be employed in the current business for a minimum of 5years and minimum of 3 years for Doctors.
- There should be an existing relationship with the ICICI Bank. Liability Relationship(Current or Saving Account) or Asset Relationship(loan) which is either live or closed in the last 36 months, of which repayment track is required.
Documents for Salaried Individuals
- 2 Passport Sized Photograph
- Identity Proof
- Residence proof
- Salary Slips past 3months
- Bank Statement for last 3months
Documents for Self Employed Individuals
- 2 Passport-sized photographs
- Identity Proof
- Residence Proof
- Income proof- Audited Financial statement for the last 2 years
- Document proof for Office Address
- Bank statement for the last six months
- Business Continuity Proof
Rates and Charges
The Interest Rate charged by ICICI Bank for Personal Loan is in the range of 11.25% to 22%. There are additional charges of Processing Fee which is upto 2.25% of the loan amount GST. There are late payment charges of 24% per annum.
There is a shift in the lending and borrowing system of Personal Loan in recent years and it is in high demand since it is multipurpose in nature.