Millions of people buy on Amazon. You need a competitive advantage. Having your products buried on Amazon is not something you want if no one buys them. If you’re here, you already know the U.S. retail eCommerce market dominance of Amazon. What you don’t know is how to be a part of it.
- How do you get started?
- How do you distinguish your product or service?
- How do you not get lost in a crowded Amazon marketplace?
Our experienced team of Amazon experts helps you form a custom strategy to maximize your budget. Working with an Amazon agency with proven results is essential to getting the most return on investment (ROI) for your marketing for Amazon.
ITEMS WE REVIEW AND HANDLE
One of the most critical steps for a successful seller on Amazon is using the right pricing strategies to increase your rankings, conversions, and revenue. Our company analyzes many variables when listing a new product. Our marketing services for Amazon include extensive competitor analysis to find the best price for your product. We perform an Amazon audit, examining your product costs and thoroughly outlining Amazon’s fees so you have a complete understanding of what you’re facing. As your Amazon agency, we’ll use this audit to determine whether or not you’re going to be profitable on Amazon before you even spend a dollar. We audit your Amazon campaign with integrity. We fully set expectations for your marketing before proceeding with your Amazon campaign, so you don’t risk any wasted spend.
AMAZON MARKETING SERVICES
- SEO: As a full-service Amazon SEO team, we get your eCommerce business up and running quickly on Amazon. We guide you step by step, from Amazon seller setup to raising your ranking and increasing your conversions. Along the way, we take care of every detail: Amazon account audit, competitor analysis, keyword research and optimized descriptions that are clear and concise.
- Advertising PPC: Amazon isn’t a secret. Instead, it’s a flooded marketplace for sellers. That means you often have to pay to play. Top sellers utilize PPC campaigns and strategies to distinguish themselves. Our Amazon advertising experts put you in the game by providing sponsored products management, sponsored brand management, product display ads, video ads, Amazon Vendor Central management and Amazon AI advertising management putting you at the top of the list of winners.
- Storefront & Branding: In 2018, Amazon made it a priority to keep small- and medium-sized businesses relevant by introducing Amazon Storefronts. Amazon established a separate section to highlight small businesses. Our Amazon experts are experienced at setting up and designing an eye-catching Amazon Storefront and positioning your products for maximum exposure through Amazon Enhanced Brand Content. We enhance your product detail page with top notch content, including high-quality images and EBC design and development to increase sales.
- Reporting & Analytics: We keep every client updated on their business and our involvement with thorough data analytics.
- Monthly Amazon advertising reports that show spend, return on ad spend (ROAS), advertising cost of sales (ACoS) and complete pay-per-click (PPC) data
- Marketing for Amazon clients also receive monthly Amazon business reports that detail items per sale, sales over time, reviews, customer satisfaction and Amazon listing optimization
- Marketing services for Amazon, MCDA CCG can also provide clients in-depth reports on Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) fees that will flush out any hidden costs.
Successful e-commerce operation takes time, effort, and plenty of due diligence, and it’s easy to make mistakes. Nerveless, selling on Amazon is almost always a wise decision. And due to the negative stereotypes, many small businesses shy away from taking the plunge with Amazon. In most circumstances, the e-commerce giant actually helps, not hurts.
If you’re not sure where to start or have questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out for a free consultation.
CALL TODAY (657) 258 – 0577 OR email us at [email protected]!
Other MCDA CCG resources you may like:
6 Inexpensive Employee Benefits for Start-Ups to Provide
QuickBooks Online Tips for Small Businesses: Chart of Accounts Organization
Simple Ways to Save On Business Expenses
Workers Compensation & Remote Employees