The ten climate tech companies joining EnergyLab’s 2022 Climate Solutions Accelerator have now been announced.
These companies will receive investments of $75,000 from a group of angel investors to deploy their climate solutions in Australia and overseas, along with exposure to a network of international mentors, legal and accounting assistance, and fortnightly guided learning.
“This cohort is founding world-leading innovation in climate technology from revolutionising air conditioning to developing more environmentally sustainable batteries,” said EnergyLab’s CEO Megan Fisher.
“The Climate Solutions Accelerator will help ensure these start-ups get the support, expertise and connections they need to take these incredible solutions global.”
Now in its second year, the EnergyLab Climate Solutions Accelerator program will run for six months and is open to start-ups at all stages.
The ten selected companies will get to meet and work together with the accelerator’s innovation partners such as Transgrid, PowerNet, Endeavour Energy, and AEMO.
The companies selected in the 2022 cohort are:
- NRN (National Renewable Network), a connected network of solar and battery storage systems
- EcoJoule Energy, developing sustainable tech solutions for the electricity grid
- ValAi, whose product Greenhouse identifies a home’s energy efficiency rating and provides tailored advice reduce their carbon footprint
- Allegro Energy, a patented water-based electrolyte system
- Acacia Money for sustainable and financially rewarding money management
- ConryTech, a clean tech, product development company
- Raaise, a platform helping climate startups raise funding and capital
- Economical Energy, developing energy storage solutions for renewable energy integration
- Solstice AI, which uses artificial intelligence techniques to satellite imagery to identify solar panels and forecast solar power generation in suburbs
- Farmbot, an SaaS platform providing remote monitoring solutions on farm water levels and trends.
EnergyLab is Australia and New Zealand’s largest climate tech startup accelerator and innovation network dedicated to reaching net zero emissions. Its flagship climate solutions program aims to support entrepreneurs deploying technology to mitigate climate change at scale.