The market value is USD 27.38 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 41.99 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 6.3% in the 2021-2028 period.
A non-profit organization called Institute for Clinical and Economic Review (ICER) found that the U.S. spends around US$ 28,000 Mn every year for the treatment of multiple sclerosis. This will fuel demand for multiple sclerosis drugs, which will drive the global multiple sclerosis drugs market. The above information was shared by Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Drug Class (Immunomodulatory, Immunosuppressant, Interferons, Others), By Route of Administration (Oral, Injection), By Distribution Channels (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Stores), and Geography Forecast till 2025.” Multiple sclerosis directly impacts the brain and spinal cord of a body. Consequently, multiple sclerosis symptoms include visual disturbances, memory and thinking problems, difficulties in coordination, and muscle weakness.
To understand long -term and short-term impact of COVID-19 on this market, Get Sample Report:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/100386
Major Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Market Manufacturers covered in the market report include:
- Biogen (Massachusetts, U.S.)
- Pfizer Inc. (New York, U.S.)
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.(Basel, Switzerland)
- Novartis AG (Basel, Switzerland)
- Merck and Co., Inc.(New Jersey, U.S.)
- Sanofi (Paris, France)
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Petah Tikva, Israel)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (New York, U.S.)
- Other Players
Increasing RandD Activities Encourages Immunodulators to Lead
The multiple sclerosis drugs market share is expected to grow in the forecast years. Immunomodulators lead the market over immunosuppressants and interferons. The segment covered a share of 67.4% in the global market in 2018. The demand for immunomodulators is increasing as they offer better treatment options for multiple sclerosis. This, coupled with new product launches, is expected to drive the segment by 2026. This will further increase the multiple sclerosis drugs market. In addition to this, immunomodulators are growing rapidly owing to the increasing number of clinical studies and rising research and development (RandD) activities.
Global Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Market Highlights:
The market is witnessing huge attraction in terms of clinical research and RandD investment. Many pharmaceutical companies are focusing on developing novel therapies for treating MS. For instance, Pipeline Therapeutics is conducting clinical trials on PIPE-307, which is a selective M1 receptor antagonist for MS. Increased research activities have also paved the way for many research collaborations between pharmaceutical companies and research institutes, further favoring the market. Increased research on various novel candidates has resulted in strengthening the pipeline portfolio of leading as well as small-scale pharmaceutical companies. The expected launch of these pipeline candidates is likely to drive the multiple sclerosis treatment market growth.
Purchase Full Report at –https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100386
The report for Global Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Market of Fortune Business Insights covers extensive primary research. This is accompanied with detailed analysis of qualitative and quantitative aspects by various industry experts and key opinion leaders to gain deeper insights into the market and industry performance. Moreover, report gives a clear picture of the current market scenario, which includes the historical and forecasted market size, in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macroeconomic, and governing factors of the market. Furthermore, report provides comprehensive information about the strategies of the top companies in the industry, along with a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Market Regional Analysis:
Moreover, This report focuses on Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application. Regional analysis is another highly comprehensive part of the research and analysis study of the global market presented in the report. This section sheds light on the sales growth of different regional and country-level markets. For the historical and forecast period to 2029, it provides detailed and accurate country-wise volume analysis and region-wise market size analysis of the global market.
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the Supply Chain Analytics market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, RandD activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Supply Chain Analytics market
Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Market Industry Competitive Analysis:
The Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Market report examines competitive scenario by analyzing key players in the market. The company profiling of leading market players is included this report with Porter’s five forces analysis and Value Chain analysis. Further, the strategies exercised by the companies for expansion of business through mergers, acquisitions, and other business development measures are discussed in the report. The financial parameters which are assessed include the sales, profits and the overall revenue generated by the key players of Market.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/multiple-sclerosis-drugs-market-100386
Key questions answered in the report:
- What will the market growth rate of Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Market in 2029?
- What are the key factors driving the global Market?
- Who are the key manufacturers in space?
- What are the market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Global Market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers of Global Market?
Table Of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Market Trends
- Key Insights
- Prevalence of Multiple Sclerosis – For Key Countreis, 2018
- Regulatory Scenario – For Key Countries
- Patent Snapshot
- New Drug Class Launch
- Pipeline Analysis
- Key Industry Developments – Mergers, Acquisitions and Partnerships
- Global Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast By Drug Class
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast By Route of Administration
Fortune Business Insights™delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Market Size, Share, Revenue, Top Key Players, Business Opportunities, Industry Analysis by Forecast 2028